The Vitality Swing (formerly known as "Chi Vitalizer") has similar high quality technology to the Surge of Chi and FlexxiCore, our best of breed products. The Vitality Swing has a simpler set of controls, and lacks the advanced programming of the Surge of Chi and FlexxiCore, but for those who are reasonably fit and not too sensitive, it is a solid product at a very affordable price with the same heavy-duty DC motor as the Surge of Chi and FlexxiCore.
Please note that this machine was originally sold as the "Chi Vitalizer" but is now sold under the name "Vitality Swing." It is the same machine with the same reliable motor which will give you many years of life.
If you are looking for a way to get exercise for lower back pain, this passive exerciser gives you an effortless way to mobilize the whole of the back and shoulders while you simply lie down and relax. This will help to relieve tension and stress, and it can even help with releasing the tension that we tend to hold in the shoulders and neck.
Although everyone's condition is different, the Vitaly Swing's ability to release tension can help to relieve pain in the lower back, shoulders or neck. Try it and experience for yourself the invigorating exercise effect - and feel those aches and pains melt away.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty DC motor for long-life and freedom from break down
- Much more robust & maintenance-free engineering design than 1st generation chi machines
- Adjustable speed - ranging from about 110 beats per minute to over 150
- Generates the same wonderful pulsing motion in the pelvis as the Surge of Chi, at the speed you choose
- Use the control dial to adjust the speed gradually to suit your feeling - which may differ from morning to evening
- Padded leg cradle for maximum comfort - soft but durable leather effect finish
- Much greater comfort levels than the hard plastic leg cradles of 1st generation chi machines
- Eliptical oscillating movement allows the hips to swing naturally
- Designed to allow the hips to swing more naturally than the flat movement of 1st generation chi machines
- Flexible support for the leg cradle allowing for adjustment to any body size
- Designed so that the angle of the leg cradle adjusts to the user's height & weight, unlike the rigid structure of 1st generation chi machines
- Independent On/Off switch on main body casing
- Prevents accidental switching on from hand control when out of use
- Great value - an advanced chi machine, with very robust technology and build quality
- Second only to the Surge of Chi Exerciser in build quality and features
- 15-minute session timer with automatic cut-off
- Manufacturer's warranty - Two years on parts & One year on labor
- Sturdy Integral Carrying Handle
- Easy to transport and store
- Reliable and well-tested engineering design suitable for use in all temperatures
- Greater adaptability and temperature resistance (capable of use even in cold temperatures) than 1st generation chi machines
List Price: $325.00 - Our Price $197.70
Ready to Buy? First choose your location, then click on the Buy Now button:
|Power Supply:||AC 120V-60Hz|
|Dimensions (inches):||15.5 x 10.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Dimensions (cms):||39.4 x 26.7 x 34.3cm|