Based on an innovative design with a heavy-duty motor, adjustable speed controls, Far Infra Red heating, Vibration Massage and other advanced technical features, the Surge of Chi Exerciser Mark 4 gives exercise and massage effects that are both stimulating and relaxing - in a way that can suit the needs of all ages, fitness levels and health conditions.
You can read more about the Features & Benefits, and Technical Specification, at the foot of this page (after the Buy Now button).
You can read the User Guide here.
If you are ready to purchase, please refer to these important notices, and then go to the Buy Now button below.
For contraindications, cautions and other important information, please click here.
Multiple Orders on Chi Machines: Buy in pairs for an additional discount!!
Please Note: The Surge of Chi Exerciser Mark 2 has been discontinued as of September 9th, 2016. It has been replaced by the FlexxiCore Passive Exerciser and the Surge of Chi Exerciser Mark 4 (available for the first time in the US).
|2 - 10||
$389.00 $267.30 per unit
with the discounted prices. You can then pay securely online.
Ready to Buy? First choose your location, then click on the Buy Now button:
Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty DC Motor for long life and smooth ride, with advanced electronic programming
- Durable maintenance-free engineering design, gives a much smoother ride than 1st generation chi machines, with programmed speed options
- Adjustable speed controls over broad range - from a gentle 80 rpm to 160 rpm (beats per minute)
- Suitable for any age or fitness level, and adaptable to use exactly as YOU decide
- Far Infra Red heating units, which are integral to the cradle, emit gentle yet penetrating therapeutic warmth to ease muscle stiffness
- Vibration Massage function is also integral to the cradle, with 12 vibration levels
- The Far Infra Red and Vibration Massage functions can be used during an exercise session or separately
- Digital timer to set session time, with real-time display - decrementing on screen as time of session passes
- Good and accurate control at all times, which you can check on the control's LCD screen
- Well padded leg cradles for maximum comfort - soft but hard-wearing leather effect finish
- More comfortable on the ankles than the hard plastic cradles of 1st generation chi machines
- Hand held speed & time control module with LCD screen
- Easy to control while in use, and easy to check on the status at any time
- Auto-modes with 3 pre-programmed 15-minute sessions - speed changes gradually & automatically
- Choose one of the 3 available auto-modes to suit your mood and objectives at any time:
- Auto 1 mode changes both swing speed and vibration frequency 12 times per minute – lots of variation of swing speed between 83 and 119 and 9 levels of vibration frequency
Auto 2 mode changes both swing speed and vibration frequency 4 times per minute, and is more relaxing than Auto 1
Auto 3 mode is just for vibration and infra-red – the cradle does not swing. The vibration frequency changes 4 times per minute.
- Manual Mode runs from a gentle 80 rpm to 160 rpm (beats per minute) - with or without the Vibration function
- Width of travel is significantly greater than 1st generation chi machines - gives much greater mobilization of the back
- Flexible support for the leg cradle allowing for adjustment to any body size
- Designed so that the angle of the leg cradle adjusts to the user's height & weight, unlike the rigid structure of 1st generation chi machines
- Elliptical oscillating movement allows the hips to swing naturally - designed to allow the hips to swing more naturally than the flat movement of 1st generation chi machines
- Reliable and well-tested engineering design suitable for use in all temperatures
- Greater adaptability and temperature resistance (capable of use even in cold temperatures) than 1st generation chi machines
- Sturdy yet elegantly-designed integral carrying handle
- Easy to transport and store
- Attractive design with no sharp edges.
|Weight||15.65 lbs. / 7.1 kg without packaging; 18.75 lbs. / 8.5 kg with packaging|
|Dimensions||15.5 in. x 10.5 in. x 13.5 in. / 39.4cm x 26.7cm x 34.3cm|
|Voltage||For use with 110/120 volt power for N. America|
|Motor||45 watt heavy duty DC motor - tested for 3000 hours' constant use under 44 lb [20Kg] load|
|Speed range||80 to 160 oscillations per minute in increments of 1|
|Automated programmes||3 pre-set programmes with speeds and other functions changing automatically over 15 minutes|
|Manual Speed Change controls||dial speed change and vibration levels in increments of 1|
|Width of travel of leg cradle
["width of swing"]
|1.75" - compared with 1.25"-1.5" travel of other brands [FlexxiCore and Vitality Swing are also 1.75"]|
|Power cord length||9.5 ft / 3 meter|